We are looking for full time and seasoned commercial real estate brokers/associates.
RE/MAX Commercial Hawks is a global company that is well positioned with wealthy clients who are looking for top grade commercial buildings to acquire.
Having these wealthy investor clients in pipeline, we are ready to work globally. We are prepared to provide a platform of commercial support for our brokers, offices and communities made up of quality tools, training, strategic alliances and customer service that will help them win more business.
Our strategies let us focus on strengthening recruiting, retention and international marketing efforts. We need now experienced, seasoned and creative commercial real estate brokers who can help the company expand our commercial division to become the best performing commercial brokerage in the Pacific North West. Our compensation structure allows for generous commission split and negotiable cap.
Why join in RE/MAX CommercialHawks?
You will find the core values in our business model that is based on:
- The entrepreneurial and agent focused environment that allows commercial specialists with the freedom to work in any market segment/category.
- The maximum commission structure
- The incredible brand recognition
- Access to the effective referral network of more than 100,000 agents around the globe
- High level of engagement among top producers
- Access Over 250,000 listings on remaxcommercial.com
- Commercial network in 45 countries
- Market research Reports/News
- Built-in RE/MAX TV/Radio, e-Mail marketing benefits
- Customizable marketing collateral in the RE/MAX Design Center
- Extensive support systems with quality tools, on-demanding training, regional and international networking opportunities, education tracks for specialty designations, discount benefits from many partnerships with various commercial alliances such as Loopnet, CCIM and others helping agents win more confidence, income and sales volume.
Please call 425-452-0007 or message us if you would like to discuss about your opportunities further.